Click the image above to see availability and full details.
Recently I had coffee with someone I met through at the San Ramon Chamber of Commerce. She asked this question - "I had a photoshoot recently and I didn't get the images I needed but I didn't and still don't know exactly what to ask for either. What should I ask for if I don't want just a set of nice headshots?"
The majority of my clients need some combination of the following 5 kinds of images (not always, but typically)
1. Potential clients and followers want to see YOU embodying the experience that they will have access to by working with you. For example, if you are an online educator who teaches women the tools needed to start a business in order to have location independence, I want to see images of you working in beautiful unexpected locations. If you are a speaker who promotes abundance mindsets as the path to living a rich life, we want to see you living that rich life. Make sense?
2. Clients want to imagine what it would be like to be with you in real life. This question comes up often when I'm planning a session with a client; "If you could not connect with your clients virtually, what would the environment you meet with them look like? Would you book a table at a fabulous restaurant and have a meeting over a glass of proseco? Would you meet with them at your home, barefoot on your couch with a warm cup of tea? Would you welcome them into your chic, modern office and get to business? You get it, create a vision for what your clients imagine their time with you would look like, feel like and have fun with it!
3. We want to connect with you authentically, we want to feel you and we want to feel seen by you. These days, we as consumers are so sensitive to authenticity, we want to feel like we know you. I want you to have images where the real YOU shows up; the playful one, the joyful one, the confident one, the deep one, the no-nonsense one, the teacher, the friend, the expert. We sometimes want a simple direct headshot that says more than "I'm in business."
4. Instagram has made it so fun and easy for people to feel related to us as more than just what we have offer. Lifestyle lifestyle lifestyle, today's modern entrepreneur is living a full rich life and we want to see it. Are you a journaler, a jogger, a resort-hopping beach babe, a lakeside meditator, a forest loving beauty, a whiskey drinker? Create images that give us a full picture of YOU.
5. Last but not least are those details, details, details. Having a collection of images that capture the "details" of your brand without capturing you necessarily can be a designers gold when they are creating for you a captivating website or when you are building your insta tribe.
Helpful? I hope so!
Curious to learn more and discover how we would tell the brand story for your business? I am now booking for Spring/Summer 2019. Get in touch today for details here or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
So excited to receive this award from Houzz!
NINA POMEROY PHOTOGRAPHY of SAN RAMON CALIFORNIA
Awarded Best Of Houzz 2019
Awarded by Community of Over 40 Million Monthly Users, Annual BOH Badge Highlights Home Remodeling & Design Professionals with Top Ratings and Most Popular Home Designs
[SAN RAMON, CA USA], January 24, 2019 – NINA POMEROY PHOTOGRAPHY of San Ramon has won “Best Of Customer Service and Photography]” on Houzz®, the leading platform for home renovation and design. The international photographer Nina Pomeroy of Nina Pomeroy Photography, a 19-year old photography studio was chosen by the more than 40 million monthly unique users that comprise the Houzz community from among more than 2.1 million active home building, remodeling and design industry professionals.
The Best Of Houzz badge is awarded annually, in three categories: Design, Customer Service and Photography. Design awards honor professionals whose work was the most popular among the Houzz community. Customer Service honors are based on several factors, including a pro's overall rating on Houzz and client reviews submitted in 2018. Architecture and interior design photographers whose images were most popular are recognized with the Photography award.
A “Best Of Houzz 2019” badge will appear on winners’ profiles as a sign of their commitment to excellence. These badges help homeowners identify popular and top-rated home professionals in every metro area on Houzz.
“As an experienced commercial and editorial photographer specializing in interiors and architecture, our studio pairs perfectly with small business owners who value quality. We strive to deliver exceptional work and customer service. Having a presence on Houzz has been integral to our business allowing us to share some of the beautiful spaces we have photographed over the years for some of the most talented and innovative interior designers and builders.”
"Best of Houzz is a true badge of honor as it is awarded by our community of homeowners, those who are hiring design, remodeling and other home improvement professionals for their projects,” said Liza Hausman, vice president of Industry Marketing for Houzz. “We are excited to celebrate the 2019 winners chosen by our community as their favorites for home design and customer experience, and to highlight those winners on the Houzz website and app."
Follow Nina Pomeroy Photography on Houzz https://www.houzz.com/pro/ninapomeroyphoto/nina-pomeroy-photography
About Nina Pomeroy Photography
Houzz is the leading platform for home remodeling and design, providing people with everything they need to improve their homes from start to finish – online or from a mobile device. From decorating a small room to building a custom home and everything in between, Houzz connects millions of homeowners, home design enthusiasts and home improvement professionals across the country and around the world. With the largest residential design database in the world and a vibrant community empowered by technology, Houzz is the easiest way for people to find inspiration, get advice, buy products and hire the professionals they need to help turn their ideas into reality. Headquartered in Palo Alto, Calif., Houzz also has international offices in London, Berlin, Sydney, Moscow, Tel Aviv and Tokyo. Houzz is a registered trademark of Houzz Inc. worldwide. For more information, visit houzz.com.